- Enquiries and bookings +44 (0)117 962 3431 on weekday mornings 10 am. to 12 noon (excluding Wednesday). This number has an answering machine out of hours.
- For enquires regarding the technical facilities within the Bradbury Hall, access and keys, please ring the helpline on +44 (0)780 3502 406.
- To contact our Minister Reverend Tracey Lewis, use
- To contact the church secretary Marian Gardener, use
- To contact the treasurer use
- To book any of the facilities, please contact our administrator using
- For any matters relating to invoices, use
By post or to visit
Our address is:
Trinity-Henleaze United Reformed Church,
Bristol BS9 4BT.
if you are visiting the admin office please go in through the metal gate on the corner of Waterford Rd., opposite the public telephone and postboxes.
The THURC Facilities Supervisor is available to deal with all premises, site issues including key access and equipment use.
He may be contacted by text or phone on 07803 502 406 where there is also an answer machine.
He is on site mornings Monday to Friday and late afternoon early evening Monday to Friday and is on duty and contactable most weekends.
The THURC can also receive e mails sent to email@example.com
The Church is on the main Henleaze Road and bus routes run along this road on a regular basis. Bus stops are close to the Church. The current routes are:
- Firstbus bus number 2
See the bus network website or download their app for the times of the buses.
Unfortunately we have no off road parking. Please park considerately in nearby residential streets. Emergency vehicles have been obstructed by vehicles parked too close to local junctions, so please bear this in mind.
If you have special access needs, please read our accessibility page.